Orange Marinade Flank Steak Stir Fry
Are you ready for a fresh and healthy recipe that will please the entire family? This is it! I use flank steak and stir fry with any fresh veggies I have on hand then serve over hot rice. It’s also great grilled. Not only is it easy, but I haven’t met anyone who didn’t love it!
Made with Amore,
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 sprigs green onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 2 pounds flank steak
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, honey, orange juice, oil, green onion, garlic and pepper flakes in a 2-gallon plastic food-storage bag. Add flank steaks; seal; turn to coat with marinade. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. (Can be refrigerated overnight.)
- When ready to cook the meat heat a skillet to medium high heat and add 2 tablespoons of canola or avocado oil (any oil that cooks at high temperature).
- Slice flank steak into daily thin slices, set aside.
- When pan is hot add meat.
- Quickly sear or brown the outside of the meat and leave the inside slightly pink (about 6-8 minutes).
- Take off heat and put on a plate- cover and set aside.
- Add 1 more tablespoon of oil and sauté any of your favorite veggies until tender
- Add meat to veggies, stir, and serve immediately!
- Garnish with green onion and orange slices.
- Serve with hot rice and enjoy. You may add a little extra soy sauce if desired.