Bake up a perfect sweet or savory pie with the Mason Cash ‘In the Forest’ Pie Dish! With a detailed woodland pattern inspired by 19th-century folk tales, this beautiful cream pie pan will complement any kitchen aesthetic. The design is not just charming, but functional, too. The rim acts as a support for crimping the edge, while the high sides help prevent boil over and allow you to create deep dish pies. It’s made of high-quality, chip-resistant stoneware that retains heat well and bakes evenly. The perfect addition to your ‘In the Forest’ collection, or a great starting point, you’ll love the way this Mason Cash pie dish showcases your baking!
Mason Cash ‘In the Forest’ 10” Pie Dish Features:
- High-quality stoneware bakes evenly and retains heat well
- Intricate woodland design
- High sides help avoid boil over
- Perfect for deep dish fruit pies, bread puddings, shepherd’s pie and more
- Dimensions: 10” diameter x 2" depth