Robust zip-up travel duffel that can be carried on your back. For long journeys and large volumes of gear.
Backpack, duffel bag or something in between? Split pack is a practical and hardwearing travelling companion with space for plenty of gear. It opens in the middle and has two equally sized compartments. Zippered mesh covers hold gear in place, give you an overview and make it easy to pack laundry or damp gear separately.
- Hardwearing, water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Robust zipper that completely opens up the bag.
- Recycled polyester, organic cotton.
- Volume: 75 litres.
- Two equally sized compartments with mesh dividers.
- Padded shoulder straps with ventilating mesh.
- Padded back panel that stops contents pressing against back.
- Three zippered mesh pockets inside.
- Two zippered outside pockets.
- Robust handles on short ends.
- Can be locked with a padlock (not included).
- Inside in light polyamide.
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax.
Weight: 1550 g
Material name: G-1000®
Outer material: G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
Volume: 75 l
Width: 63 cm
Height: 36 cm
Depth: 36 cm
Rain cover: yes
Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation|Recycled|Biological