Looking for coworker, employee, or client gifts?
Find your favorite Bakehouse recipes: Since 1992, Michigan's renowned artisanal bakery, Zingerman's Bakehouse in Ann Arbor, has fed a fan base across the United States and beyond with their chewy-sweet brownies and gingersnaps, famous sour cream coffee cake, and fragrant loaves of Jewish rye, challah, and sourdough. It's no wonder Zingerman's is a cultural and culinary institution. To coincide with its 25th anniversary, Bakehouse co-owners Emberling and Carollo have crafted a cookbook that intimately blends the business's unique history and philosophy of service with never-before-published recipes for its best-loved baked goods.
- Features 65 meticulously tested, carefully detailed recipes in a beautiful hardcover book.
- Showcases more than 50 color photographs and bountiful illustrations.
- Includes behind-the-scenes stories of the business that enrich this collection of best-of-kind, delicious recipes for every "I can't believe I get to make this at home!" treat.
- Notably, the book includes a wealth of traditional Hungarian and Jewish foods.
- Contains 8 chapters featuring various topics that are full of fantastic recipes, as well as a recipe index so you can quickly find the one you're looking.
- Makes an excellent gift for any fan of Zingerman's or anyone who appreciates a good bakery treat.
Shipping & Returns
We offer free in-store pick up. You will receive an email when your order is ready for pick up. Usually, your order will be ready for pickup in 1-2 business days.
We will gladly accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Allow 3-4 business days processing time for your order to ship.
$7.99 flat rate for most items
$5.99 for clothing
Free Shipping for orders over $125
**We do not currently offer international shipping.