These easy and fancy little salad cups add a little extra fabulous to any occasion!
Summer is here and it's time to play! Freshen up your summer traditions with a few of these ideas.
'Tis the season for weddings and that means bridal showers! We've got you covered with beautiful serving supplies as well as ideas for a great party in our latest blog. Take a look!
My mother calls this dish “the meal that saves lives!”
Nonstick vegetable oil spray
2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
3 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1 1/4 cup sugar
1 1/2 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
1 cup whole-milk Greek yogurt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Optional- 1 1/2 C blueberries
• Preheat oven to 350°. Coat pan with vegetable oil spray. Dust with flour; tap out excess.
• Whisk 1 1/2 cups flour, baking powder, and kosher salt in a medium bowl.
• Using your fingers, rub sugar with lemon zest in a large bowl until sugar is moist then add eggs. With a mixer, mix until very foamy and white, a few minutes.
Add yogurt and vanilla extract whisk to blend.
Fold in dry ingredients just to blend.
Add oil in last and mix until smooth and combined.
—If adding blueberries toss and fold in now
• Pour batter into prepared loaf pan; smooth top. Bake until top of cake is golden brown and a tester inserted into center comes out clean, 50–55 minutes.
• Let cake cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Invert onto rack; let cool completely. DO AHEAD: Can be made 3 days ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.
Serve with strawberries and fresh whipped cream